Finance::Quote

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Mon Feb 10 09:51:13 CST 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 14:09, Conrad Canterford wrote:

> You are aware that you only need F::Q if you are planing on doing price
> updates for shares you own, right? Its not required for the normal use
> of Gnucash (despite the RPM saying that it is - that's an RPM problem
> that we're working on).

Yep! I did a --nodeps install. However I would like to get price updates
on shares working.

Thanks for all your hard work on gnucash. It is a superb application.
--

Kind regards,

Graeme.

"Your arguments are very well and are theoretically sound, but if ever
payment of members comes into force, it will result in Parliament being
flooded with men of mediocre ability and may eventually open the doors
to a regime of terrorism and corruption."

Sir Henry Parkes in reply to Jacob Garrard, member for Balmain, on the
subject of payment to members of Parliament. 1880.