Budgeting?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 10 21:01:59 CST 2003

I think a better approach would be a toggle button that affects how
selecting an account works.  If the toggle button is on, then when you
select an account it selects/deselects all the subaccounts, too.  If
the toggle button is off, then it only selects/deselects the one
account.

I think this is probably a clearer interface, and is probably easier
to use, since selection state is modal.

-derek