Paid Invoices

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 13 16:10:03 CST 2003

No, there is currently not a good way to display the 'paid' status
of the invoice.  The information is available internally, it just
isn't presented.  Can you file an RFE so I remember to look at this
later?

Thanks,

-derek

PS: if you just submit a payment for the customer (instead of the
invoice) then it should default to the complete outstanding balance.
I don't recall if it does this if you try to select a specific
invoice.