update-finance-quote problem

harald Oest virtuaris at instant-network.de
Fri Feb 14 17:48:14 CST 2003

harald Oest <virtuaris at instant-network.de> writes:

 > hi list,
 >
 > i just compiled and installed gnucash 1.8.1 and started to discover
 > the new so called "small business" features like simple customer
 > accounting.

Hey!  What do you mean "so called"?

 > everything seems to be fine, but i haven't figured out yet how to
 > delete a customer or an invoice.
 > somebody can tell me that?

You can't.  Right now all you can do is mark the customer/invoice as
"inactive" and it will be hidden from normal queries.

 > thanks a lot
 >
 > haris

-derek

thanks derek for the prompt answer and sorry for the "so called"
statement, i didn't mean that as an offense....
in fact i'm really really happy about gnucash 'cause i was looking a
desperately long time for a simple (not in the sense of limited but easy
to use and not overfeatured) piece of software to handle the finance of
our company (so called small business :o)

haris