update-finance-quote problem

frank fuller frank at last-laugh.net
Fri Feb 14 13:00:55 CST 2003

I appreciate these suggestions, but I have to clarify that I am working
with gnucash 1.6, which came with RH8. I don't know if that makes any
difference in what you are telling me. If it doesn't make any
difference, I will install the dump-finance-quote utility you sent but I
need to know how to install it. I'm new to Linux and am slowly learning,
but I really have no idea at all about installing this utility.

Thanks much. This really is helpful, and from what I've seen of gnucash,
I do like it much more than quicken, which is what I had been using.

Frank Fuller