missing libgdk_imlib.la

Caspar Maessen cmaessen at cenl.demon.nl
Sat Feb 15 00:28:21 CST 2003

Op vrijdag 14 februari 2003 23:39, schreef Caspar Maessen:
  > Op vrijdag 14 februari 2003 23:37, schreef Derek Atkins:
  >   > I have no clue.  Red Hat puts everything into /usr/lib, so I
  >   > have no clue how broken your SuSE install is going to be.
  >
  > OK, I'll give it a try, and hope for the best. Thanks anyway.

Except for de libgdk_imlib files I also symlinked the libxml files from
/usr/lib to /opt/gnome/lib.

"make" came to an end without any errors, just some warnings. So I reckon
that everything went OK.
"make install" OK, so now I have a running 1.8.1

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

--
Caspar

libtool: link: warning: `/opt/gnome/lib/libxml.la' seems to be moved
libtool: link: warning: `/opt/gnome/lib/libgdk_imlib.la' seems to be moved