Cash 1.8.1 and R.H 7.3

jack rilllman jcf2001 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 18:53:09 CST 2003

I tried instaling the RH 7.3 RPM for GNUCash 1.8.1 and it fails
because of the following missing dependencies:

1- g-wrap 1.3.4
2- libwrap-glib.so.1
3- libgwrap-wct.so.1

I then got the RPM for item 1 which is suppose to include the other two
items
but it would not install because of some other dependencies or it replaced
something that would break something else.

Has anyone successfully installed GNUCash 1.8.1 on RH 7.3?
If so would you please be so kind as to tell me what steps you
took to get it installed.

Thanks,

Jack