gnucash web site

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 13:34:59 CST 2003

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 12:57, Paul Harouff wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 11:28, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
> > No, it's a problem with how the server is sending the data.  It's not a
> >

> You're absolutely right.
>
> Deleting the references to *.rpm in File Associations and pluggerrc only
> works if the file does not have the Content-Type set to realaudio.
>
> I don't know of any way to get the browser to override this. I even
> tried putting *.rpm audio/x-pn-realudio-plugin in the browser Helper
> Applications list as Save File. RealPlayer still opens.

Right-click & Save As, or Shift->Left Click. The mime type configuration
has to be done at the Server.  The gnucash server is running Debian, or
a reasonable facsimile thereof.  Debianites don't pay attention to rpm
stuff, so the mime type change generally won't be present on a Debian
(or other non-rpm) system by default.  However, if Linas were
interested, he could edit his mime.types file, and remove the reference
to "rpm" from the RA type.  Then, he could add a mime type
"application/x-rpm", with an extension of rpm, and restart the server.
That would allow RPM files to be downloaded without the extra key-press.
;)

This change should already be present in most rpm-based systems. It's
default in RH.

--
Matthew Vanecek