Any distros have GNUcash 1.8.x yet?

David dcorking at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 16 17:11:28 CST 2003

Since I think dealing with the dependencies of the library's may be
time-consuming I am interested in buying a newer Linux distro.

I am going to bet that SuSE Linux 8.2 will be out in April and that it
will have 8.1.x on it - SuSE did a great job of packaging gnucash in
the past.

I heard the RedHat are circulating a beta distro with 8.1.x.
Have I any other options ?

BTW I have been using this tool for personal finances since xacc days.
I want to upgrade from 1.6.x to 1.8.x as I understand it is the first
stable release of the postgresql backend which I want to try.

Take care!