Installing documentation

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Sun Feb 16 22:30:30 CST 2003

OK then this should be the right location for the docs. If you check in
the /usr/X11R6/share/gnome/help/gnucash dir you should see the following
subdirs;

C/
de_DE
C/figures
C/gnucash-guide
C/gnucash-help
C/gnucash-guide/figures
C/gnucash-help/figures
C/gnucash-guide/stylesheet
C/gnucash-help/stylesheet

The C and de_DE dirs have the xml files that are used in gnome2 in them
and the help-search-index.db, the figures dirs have the pictures, the
stylesheet dirs have stylesheet pictures and the html files are in the
-guide and -help dirs. If your installation did not make the html files
you will not see them in the -guide and -help dirs. I suspect this is
your problem. If you see them there, but the internal help does not show
them then this is a bug and you should file a bug report at
bugzilla.gnome.org. One last thing you could do, if you are using GNOME2
the xml docs should show up in the gnome help (yelp).

Chris

--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit