Cash 1.8.1 and R.H 7.3

Wayne Clement wclement at eng05.pb.intersil.com
Sat Feb 15 16:35:32 CST 2003

one thing you might try is installing apt.rpm from freshrpms.net and see if
it will take care of all the dependancies for you, I don't know if he has
all of the packages but its possable, and its make for an easy way to keep
redhat systems up to date, i used to use it before i switched to Gentoo.

hope that helps