Moneydance import

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 24 21:07:21 CST 2003

Massis Sirapian <massis.sirapian at m4x.org> writes:

> Ok, so I'm trying the "free" way ;)
>
> I've cut off all the transactions in the qif file, except the first
> ones, and it gives me the same error (with the whole qif file, it's
> longer since it parses all the file, but finally, I get the same error).
>
> With this minimum dated data, it doesn't work :
>
> !Type:Bank
> D01/01/1970

Well, you MIGHT have a problem with this date...  You might try
changing it to 01/02/1970, just to be sure.

> T1363.03CX

Are you sure this is correct?  If so, this is a damaged QIF.  I think
the "CX" should be on the next line, not this one.  Unfortunately
there is nothing the importer can do to correct this.

> POpening Balance
> L[Start Balance]
> ^
> D02/19/2003
> T32.02
> CX
> NTrn
> PVirement CNMSS
> LRetraite:Séc. sociale
> ^

The rest of the first transaction and the second transaction looks
fine.

> (it's the first dated data, before that I've got my accounts, etc.)
>
> I've even tried to import just these lines, and I get the same error...
>
> Any clue ?

Try putting the 'CX' onto a line of its own after the 1363.03