1.8.1 scheduled transaction loop

Bryan Ragon ragon at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 28 15:35:36 CST 2003

I am running 1.8.1.  I have setup my paycheck to run as a scheduled
transaction.  It went in today but something went wrong.  Upon running
gnucash I immediately get the following errors:

** CRITICAL **: file gnc-transaction-xml-v2.c: line 443 (set_tran_date):
assertion `tm' failed.

I get that about six times.  Then the 'Since last run' dialog
opens--however none of the controls appear in the dialog.  Then I get
the following errors repeatedly without stop:
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Unable to find common
currency/commodity.

If I look at the log file it is huge (2.8 megs) after just a few minutes
and continues growing.  Looking at the file it appears that it is trying
to add my scheduled transaction repeatedly.

Any suggestions on how to fix/solve/prevent this?  Thanks in advance!

Bryan
--
Bryan Ragon <ragon at bellsouth.net>