GnuCash

Alex Weiss aeweiss@lycosmail.com
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:20:04 -0500

David Gilbert has written "A User Guide for GnuCash" that may help you with some questions. It can be found in PDF format here:

http://www.object-refinery.com/gnucash/

Alex

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 04:55:58PM -0500, Robert L. Duff was heard to
remark:
>	Help - am using Quickbooks Pro	and wanting to switch to
GnuCash
> only.  Had trouble migrating so I just started new accounts.
Question
> is, how do I enter "Vendors" (as in QB) ?  Also am
having trouble
> listing my vendors and what I owe since this double entry is
driving me
> nuts.  Where can I get a book (in understandable English - not
acctg
> english) to assist me?  This program looks  fantastic and I am
going to
> switch entirely away from the famous blue screen and this is my
first
> step.  Any assistance you can give me would be greatly
appreciated.
> Thanks - BOB-
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles