Lots of Files

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:25:53 -0500 (EST)

On 12 Jan, Sarah Barwig wrote:
> At any rate. For the most part, I can just leave these in a directory
> that I don't go in much. But, if space becomes a problem, can I delete
> some of them? Or archive some?
>
> If so, which ones? (all the .xac previous to a .log?)

Yes and you can also remove the log files. Anyone know when (if?) it
will ever be possible to use the log files to recover from a Gnucash
crash?

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

"I haven't crashed yet, but I have no idea where I'm going."
    -Kim Campbell, while trying out a computer-simulated air-traffic
    control tower... but you just have to wonder.
                                                          -
Tap Into Your Full Potential/Puisez Dans Votre Plein Potentiel
My/Mon Club:          http://www.geocities.com/tmsuroit
My/Mon District:      http://www.toastmastersdistrict61.org
My/Mon Organisation:  http://www.toastmasters.org