1.7.7 package of gnucash for debian uploaded

James A. Treacy treacy@debian.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:49:40 -0500

Just wanted to let people know that I just uploaded version 1.7.7 of
gnucash for Debian. Many changes this time around:
 - ofx support moved into gnucash-ofx package
 - hbci support included in gnucash-hbci package

Note that due to time pressure I have not tested this package as well as
I normally do. libopenhbci packages have been submitted but are not in
the distribution yet. I have exchanged mail with a german user who has a
package of libchipcard (support of which is not in my initial package).
Still more to do...

One area I could really use some help is going through the list of bugs
at http://bugs.debian.org/gnucash and reporting to me which bugs can be
closed.

--
James (Jay) Treacy