All zeroes in reports

Patrick Van der Veken Patrick.VanderVeken@pandora.be
Wed Jan 15 10:15:00 CST 2003

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 11:07, Nigel Titley wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 22:47, Patrick Van der Veken wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am running the latest CVS version (2003-01-03) of GnuCash on my RH 8.0
> > system and all seems to work fine except the reporting functionality. A=
ll
> > reports - whether it's the Account Summary or Profit & Loss sheet - show
> > zero balances for *any* account I have. Yet I have plenty of transactio=
ns
> > in each account (and non-zero balances). All the data originates from
> > imported QIF files, I am not sure whether this would be of any
> > significance.
> >
> > Anybody else with the same problem?
>
> Make sure your LOCALE is set correctly. Gnucash uses the LOCALE to set
> the currency for reports, and will default to USD. If your accounts are
> in any other currency, you'll get zeroes throughout.
>
> Best regards
>
> Nigel

Hi Nigel,

I am not sure how I have to fix this. I am using EURO as my only currency a=
nd=20
I have no language specific settings other than LANG=3Den_us. How do I set =
my=20
LOCALE  to use EURO's?

Regards,

--=20
Patrick Van der Veken
KUDOS BVBA - Baan/UNIX/Web Consultancy
patrick@kudos.cx - patrick.vanderveken@pandora.be
http://www.ux-core.com - http://www.baanboard.com
Tel: +32.477.63.52.55 - Fax: +32.15.43.69.78