All zeroes in reports

Reinke Bonte reinke.bonte@web.de
Wed Jan 15 12:50:52 CST 2003

Patrick, the easiest way would be to set the environment variable
LC_MONETARY to your favourite value (e.g. be_FR), and then start
gnucash. You could write a small wrapper shell script which would be
called from the menu instead of gnucash: e.g.

#!/bin/sh
echo DEFANGED.33
exit
#!/bin/bash
export LC_MONETARY=be_FR
gnucash

Good luck

Reinke

Reinke Bonte
+81-90-9341-9682

--
This message has been 'sanitized'.  This means that potentially
dangerous content has been rewritten or removed.  The following

Sanitizer (start="1042635101"):
  SanitizeFile (filename="unnamed.txt", mimetype="text/plain"):
    Match (rule="2"):
      Enforced policy: accept

  Defanged UNIX shell script(s).
  Total modifications so far: 1

Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm
$Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.54 2002/02/15 16:59:07 bre Exp $