All zeroes in reports

Patrick Van der Veken Patrick.VanderVeken@pandora.be
Wed Jan 15 11:46:59 CST 2003

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 11:35, Nigel Titley wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 10:15, Patrick Van der Veken wrote:

> > > Make sure your LOCALE is set correctly. Gnucash uses the LOCALE to set
> > > the currency for reports, and will default to USD. If your accounts a=
re
> > > in any other currency, you'll get zeroes throughout.
> > >
> > > Best regards
> > >
> > > Nigel
> >
> > Hi Nigel,
> >
> > I am not sure how I have to fix this. I am using EURO as my only curren=
cy
> > and I have no language specific settings other than LANG=3Den_us. How d=
o I
> > set my LOCALE  to use EURO's?
>
> Well, you can set your LANG to be something appropriate (I guess fr_BE)
> or you can use the options in the report to set the currency to EURO,
> for that report.
>
> Unfortunately, the reports use the LOCALE/LANG to set the default
> currency. However, you can override this, on a per-report basis, using
> the report options.
>
> I believe this to be a bit of a downer, but its the way it works at the
> moment.
>
> Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Canging the options for each report did the trick. Not the handiest indeed =
but=20
I can live with that. Thanks!

Regards,

--=20
Patrick Van der Veken
KUDOS BVBA - Baan/UNIX/Web Consultancy
patrick@kudos.cx - patrick.vanderveken@pandora.be
http://www.ux-core.com - http://www.baanboard.com
Tel: +32.477.63.52.55 - Fax: +32.15.43.69.78