Missing Help Need more Info.

Brian stop_spam@shaw.ca
Sat Jan 18 07:29:05 CST 2003

Hi Graeme,
I didn't know the name or where to find, but I had seen it mentioned in this list.  In Sourceforge, go to gnucash, ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/ ) and click on unstable version.  And scroll down the page until you find gnucash-docs-1.7.7-1-RH8-i386.rpm.  That is the extent of my help here, since I haven't actually installed it.

Brian