Missing Help Need more Info.

Graeme Nichols gnichols@tpg.com.au
Wed Jan 22 01:28:39 CST 2003

--=-ZZy5R6mL+DbOm44xFvHw

Hello Brian, thanks for your help but I went back to sourceforge and did
a search of the site for docs and came up with nothing. It appears that
there are no docs for the cvs versions yet. Hopefully they will be in
the 1.8 stable.

Graeme.

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 18:29, Brian wrote:
> Hi Graeme,
> I didn't know the name or where to find, but I had seen it mentioned in t=
his list.  In Sourceforge, go to gnucash, ( http://sourceforge.net/projects=
/gnucash/ ) and click on unstable version.  And scroll down the page until =
you find gnucash-docs-1.7.7-1-RH8-i386.rpm.  That is the extent of my help =
here, since I haven't actually installed it.
>=20
> Brian
>=20
> On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:00:38 +1100
> Graeme Nichols <gnichols@tpg.com.au> wrote:
>=20
> > Hello Brian,
> >=20
> > On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 18:03, Brian wrote:
> > > Help files are in a separate package now.
> > >=20
> >=20
> > Thanks but I have been on www.gnucash.org and sourceforge and cannot
> > find any help files.
> >=20
> > Could you please be a bit more specific. Where are the files to be
> > found, what is the file name and how do I install them?
> >=20
> > --=20
> >=20
> > Kind regards,
> >=20
> > Graeme.
> >=20
> > ---------------------------------------
> > "Your arguments are very well and are theoretically sound, but if ever
> > payment of members comes into force, it will result in Parliament being
> > flooded with men of mediocre ability and may eventually open the doors
> > to a regime of terrorism and corruption."
> >=20
> > Sir Henry Parkes in reply to Jacob Garrard, member for Balmain, on the
> > subject of payment to members of Parliament. 1880.
>=20
--=20

Kind regards,

Graeme.

"Your arguments are very well and are theoretically sound, but if ever
payment of members comes into force, it will result in Parliament being
flooded with men of mediocre ability and may eventually open the doors
to a regime of terrorism and corruption."

Sir Henry Parkes in reply to Jacob Garrard, member for Balmain, on the
subject of payment to members of Parliament. 1880.

--=-ZZy5R6mL+DbOm44xFvHw

--=-ZZy5R6mL+DbOm44xFvHw--