aclocal-error

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
Sun Jan 19 19:06:17 CST 2003

--=-Rqc8YvaW6aKw4KvS/N4y

On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 07:16, Georg Roesler wrote:
> The last successful compiled version was 1.7.7. So I tried the CVS=20
> Version of today.
>      Running aclocal  -I macros ...
>      aclocal: macros/openhbci.m4: 8: duplicated macro `AM_PATH_OPENHBCI'
>=20
>      **Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
>      installed all of the packages you need, or you may need to
>      set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"
>      for the prefix where you installed the packages whose
>      macros were not found
> I am using Mandrake 9.0
>=20
> May I have a little bit of help.

Try removing the file aclocal.m4 and then running autogen.sh again. If
that doesn't work, try 'grep AM_PATH_OPENHBCI macros/*' to see where
this macro is being defined.  In my source tree it is defined in
macros/openhbci.m4 and copied from there to aclocal.m4. There shouldn't
be any other definitions of that macro in m4 files.

If that doesn't work, I don't know what to suggest.

David

--=-Rqc8YvaW6aKw4KvS/N4y

--=-Rqc8YvaW6aKw4KvS/N4y--