Certain Accts. showing zero balances in Tax Reports 1.7.7

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Sat Jan 25 10:05:04 CST 2003

Hello Folks,

I have another query re 1.7.7 and zero balances in certain accounts in
Tax Reports.

I have checked the currency in both the account and the report but when
I request a Tax report and select the accounts, the date range etc.
certain accounts, and always the same ones so its not a random
occurrence, show a zero balance even though there is a positive balance
in the account. I have also checked that the account has the tax check
box ticked. Is this simply a bug in 1.7.7 or am I doing something
fundamentally wrong? I will download 1.7.8 today to see if it occurrs in
that version.

Another question, there does not appear to be an option to select the
financial year start date in an options setting. Australia's financial
year starts 1st July. I know it can be done in the report options but as
this is a global option it would be nice to be able to set it. Of
course, I may be missing something here as well.

All help gratefully accepted.

TIA.

--

Kind regards,

Graeme.

"Your arguments are very well and are theoretically sound, but if ever
payment of members comes into force, it will result in Parliament being
flooded with men of mediocre ability and may eventually open the doors
to a regime of terrorism and corruption."

Sir Henry Parkes in reply to Jacob Garrard, member for Balmain, on the
subject of payment to members of Parliament. 1880.