Help docs RPM

David Smith david_asmith at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 25 14:19:14 CST 2003

Thanks Graeme, but I was trying to install from the source tarball just as I
had the main programme, which works properly to my knowledge.  Are you
recommending installing the docs RPM instead of tarball?  I've avoided using
RPM's even on Red Hat 7.3 as I had problems with the Xserver during the
Nvidia graphics driver install and all the other libraries or programmes
that I've installed from source have compiled with little fault.
I did also try the RPM at one point and still found that the help in Gnucash
will only access html files for 1.6.0 in the 'search' tab.  I'm generally
comfortable compiling my own kernels but I feel there is a link missing and
it could well be me, so I will try again - and again - etc.
Das