Help Docs

David Smith dave at millweld.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 22:52:07 CST 2003

Hello All,
I could use some help with the 1.7.7 help docs as I think I've missed a
dependency somewhere, and when I click on help in Gnucash 1.7.7 the browser
window message displays 'the url cannot be found'
When I check the help html folder it is empty so either it is a work in
progress or the x* files contain the manual and I haven't installed the
correct reader.
Although I'm running several flavours of distro, Gnucash is installed on a
Red Hat 7.3 system using a 2.4.19 kernel.  my preference in window manager
is KDE3 but I installed Gnome in the beginning just to avoid having to do it
for the libraries.  If I swap over to Gnome and access Gnucash help from
there (to see if it made any difference) I only get the 'man' page.  Gnucash
1.7.7 installed flawlessly on my system once I'd got G-wrap 1.3.4 in, so
what have I missed ?
Das.