OFX import - Can this be a standard Compile for the RH8 rpm

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Mon Jan 27 12:16:41 CST 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 07:17, Benoit Grégoire wrote:
> On January 22, 2003 02:43 pm, Mike Chandler wrote:
> > If this is already  covered, my apologies.
> > I have the latest CVS Gnucash, installed on 1-21-03, version 1.78.,
> > I downloaded an OFX file and a QFX file from my credit union, and when I go
> > to import either to GnuCash, I get the error:
> >
> > This file/url appears to be from a newer version of GnuCash.
> > You must upgrade your version of GnuCash to work with this data.
>
> It seems you tried to do "File/Open" while you should have done
> "File/Import/Import OFX/QFX"
>
> Off course you must also have a Gnucash that was compiled with: --enable-ofx

Can the above be the standard compile for the RH8 rpm so that either QIF
or OFX can be selected. It seems a bit odd to my non-programmer mind for
it to be either one OR the other.

--

Kind regards,

Graeme.

"Your arguments are very well and are theoretically sound, but if ever
payment of members comes into force, it will result in Parliament being
flooded with men of mediocre ability and may eventually open the doors
to a regime of terrorism and corruption."

Sir Henry Parkes in reply to Jacob Garrard, member for Balmain, on the
subject of payment to members of Parliament. 1880.