OFX import - Can this be a standard Compile for the RH8 rpm

BenoitGrégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Sun Jan 26 21:02:27 CST 2003

On January 26, 2003 08:16 pm, Graeme Nichols wrote:
> > It seems you tried to do "File/Open" while you should have done
> > "File/Import/Import OFX/QFX"
> >
> > Off course you must also have a Gnucash that was compiled with:
> > --enable-ofx
>
> Can the above be the standard compile for the RH8 rpm so that either QIF
> or OFX can be selected. It seems a bit odd to my non-programmer mind for
> it to be either one OR the other.

I don't know how the final packages will be arranged for redhat.  If you do
compile with --enable-ofx, you can do BOTH QIF and OFX imports.  The reason
it's not automatic is that there are additional dependencies required for OFX
support.  Most likely there will be a gnucash-main and gnucash-mod-ofx
package with it's own set of dependencies.

--
Benoit Grégoire
http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/