Certain Accts. showing zero balances - Update

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Mon Jan 27 12:16:52 CST 2003

The zero balances in the accounts in question occur if I use a date
range 1/7/02 to today. If I use a date range 1/1/01 to 31/1/02 they show
the correct balance. I can see nothing wrong with the accounts. I am
using 1.7.8 now. The problem is the same as in 1.7.7

TIA.
--

Kind regards,

Graeme.

"Your arguments are very well and are theoretically sound, but if ever
payment of members comes into force, it will result in Parliament being
flooded with men of mediocre ability and may eventually open the doors
to a regime of terrorism and corruption."

Sir Henry Parkes in reply to Jacob Garrard, member for Balmain, on the
subject of payment to members of Parliament. 1880.