Marking mortgage payments as an expense

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 29 22:23:02 CST 2003

Hi,

I want to mark my mortgage payments as an expense. As a liablality, it
doesn't show up in the cash flow report which skews the report, IMO. SO
I create an expense called Mortgage and I put all my mortgage payments
there. Now, I'd like to reflect the true state of my mortgage liability.
How would I go about doing that?

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval at videotron.ca>

WHITEHEAD'S LAW
    The obvious answer is always overlooked.
                                                          -
Tap Into Your Full Potential/Puisez Dans Votre Plein Potentiel
My/Mon Club:          http://www.geocities.com/tmsuroit
My/Mon District:      http://www.toastmastersdistrict61.org
My/Mon Organisation:  http://www.toastmasters.org