List question re PGP signatures.

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 21:30:13 CST 2003

PGP signatures used to not be stripped and forwarded as empty messages
by Sanitizer.  I recollect a test message from Linas for PGP sigs.  Now,
PGP sigs are stripped by Sanitizer.pm and the message is forwarded as an
empty message with the log attached.

What changed?  Why are PGP sigs being treated this way now?
--
Matthew Vanecek
For 93 million miles, there is nothing between the sun and my shadow except me.