1.1.7 Posting problem when processing payment for invoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 30 21:15:27 CST 2003

Hi,

> in accounts receivable.  When I process the payment, I select my chequing
> account as the transfer account.  Result is two split transactions in my
> accounts receiveable for 197.95 each, and nothing in my chequing account.

I realize this was posted a few weeks ago, but I haven't seen a
response sent to this list.  Basically, this was a bug in 1.7.7, and
was fixed in 1.7.8.  I appologize for the problem.  It was my fault,
and I fixed it as soon as I could.  But unfortunately we couldn't make
a new release just for this fix.  It's fixed now, both in CVS and
1.7.8...

Enjoy,