more compile problems (Berkeley db)

Gerlich, Rene Rene.Gerlich at commerzbank.com
Tue Jul 1 18:13:43 CDT 2003

hi derek,

i've tried it now with various versions of db (4.1 4.0 3.3 1.85 - yes, i am
desparate) and it still does not work. in config.log i can see the parametes
passed to gcc ok and it still complains... @^#%$

i have used --enable-prefer-db1 (whatever that means) but that won't change
either.

does anyone have any further ideas?

thanks and cheers

rene