Printing Problems

Laércio Lameira de Oliveira llo at medcerto.com.br
Fri Jul 4 10:45:16 CDT 2003

After many attempts to solve the problem I installed gnucash 1.8.1 and
gnome-print again and I got no result.

Export to html works fine (this is a extra information).

Graffic Reports put gnucash in loop and I have to kill the process. No output
is generated.

I checked everything out and it seems that all dependencies are there.

Suggestions??

Laércio.