Printing Problems

Laércio Lameira de Oliveira llo at medcerto.com.br
Tue Jul 1 16:38:01 CDT 2003

I have Conectiva Linux 9 and GnuCash 1.8.1 installed in two different
machines.

In one of them I just can't print the reports and always have the information
form with the following msg "Cannot allocate default font for printing".

I've tried changging regiter fonts in Preferences options, but nothing works.

Maybe this is a known problem and easy for correction and I'd like to try
sugestions before reinstalling the package.

Thanks in advance, if anyone can help me.

Laércio.