Searching for list topics via google site:gnucash.org ...

Bill Suit bsuit at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 6 15:25:15 CDT 2003

does not seem to yield much current info, IMHO. For example, I'm looking
for topics about how to set up retirement investment plans in gnucash.
Surely someone must have brought up this topic in the last year or
so.But when I search for 'investment' '401k' or 'pension plans' as
examples, I don't see this list referenced. Occasionally, I see the
'gnucash-devel' list referenced, but I don't remember seeing this list.
Also, much of it seems to be through 2001 or so or just lists stuff
mentioned in the documentation.

Is it possible that this topic just hasn't arisen yet? Tips on searching
here appreciated. TIA, Bill