Searching for list topics via google site:gnucash.org ...

Bill Suit bsuit at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 8 14:09:05 CDT 2003

Thanks to Bill W. and Jim for their input. Jim I'll try to implement
some of the things you've written about shortly.

However, I still feel there are some shortcomings in the google method
of searching the gnucash.org site.

For example, on Sun Jun 22 00:28:15 CDT 2003, Derek Atkins responded to
an email entitled  "Changing Accounts". When I enter this search info:

site:gnucash.org Changing Accounts

I get 10 or more pages of listings, not one of which lists Derek's post
or any other posing from the gnucash-user at lists.gnucash.org list.

So, again, is something wrong here? TIA, Bill