Is Bills Due Reminder broken ?

John Zoetebier john.zoetebier at transparent.co.nz
Wed Jul 9 23:52:10 CDT 2003

I have entered the transactions of the last three months in gnucash.
Reconciled all bank accounts.
To my big surprise when restarting gnucash I got 7 Bill reminders.
Not knowing what the problem was I paid one of the bills again and removed
the original transaction from account Payables.
Now other bills are reminded.
I repeated this with other bills and the result is actualy unpredictable
with regardto bill reminder.
It seems that no matter what I due the system keeps reminding of bills that
have already been paid with ever changing amounts.
Also the order in which bills are reminded changes each time I restart
gnucash.
It seems there is no order on date, company or amount.

Luckely enough I can switch off the bill reminder under preferences.
My question: is Bill Reminder broken ?

--
John Zoetebier
Web site: http://www.transparent.co.nz