Gnucash multiuser remote (was Re: gnucash web interface)

marthter marthter at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 9 19:10:20 CDT 2003

When did I ever say that my household users (or the small businesses I
had in mind) had a "small number of Windows apps" ?  :-)

Seriously, though, thanks for giving another alternative.  I'd heard of
Win4Lin, but never really checked it out, so maybe I will.  That may
work for my household scenario, but would still be a very hard sell with
the small businesses.  Getting one Linux box in there for GnuCash might
be doable, but convincing them to switch everyone in the office to Linux
(though I'd love to see it happen) is a hill I don't want to climb right
now.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Cheers.

~Martin