Cross-reporting ?

Thiers Botelho thiers at fosfertil-ultrafertil.com.br
Fri Jul 11 15:59:30 CDT 2003

Well, this exchange is starting to become interesting.

Since I DO use cheques I wouldn't use the "Num" field as you did.

However I suppose I could cook up a hierarchy of accounts, and put John
and Mary as sub-accounts of every other account I intended to break up.
That would mean just a little more trouble just once - when doing the
initial account setup.

But how easy would it be, later on, to report on all "John" sub-accounts,
from many other accounts, altogether ?

(hey guys, don't forget I'm NOT a gnucash user - at least yet)    ;)

Thiers

John Altstadt <altstadt at telus.net>
Enviado Por: gnucash-user-bounces at lists.gnucash.org
11/07/2003 14:34