Cross-reporting ?

Thiers Botelho thiers at fosfertil-ultrafertil.com.br
Fri Jul 11 16:25:54 CDT 2003

Well, Derek, as I'm presently NOT a gnucash user I couldn't tell you
exactly what reports I'm interested in. But . . .

All I need is to arrive at a month-end / year-end report (or multiple
reports, for that matter) where I could see:

        - Date of transaction
        - Description of transaction
        - "Category" : Dining Expenses OR Medicine OR All
        - "Class" : John OR Mary OR All
        - total amount for month / year
        - possibility of generating report above for any one of 9
combinations of previous 3 categories and 3 classes
        - preferably NOT having to manually chase each one of John/Mary
sub-accounts spread under lots of uber-accounts . . .

Easier said than done, I believe.

Thiers

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>
11/07/2003 14:54