RFC: Chapter 8 Tutorial/Guide

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 20:33:06 CDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 16:35, Jon Lapham wrote:
> Matthew Vanecek wrote:
> >
> > Try Barnes & Noble.  That's where I got my reference.
> >

> Do you have a title/author/ISBN for the book?  I would like to buy
> something like this.

'GAAP 2003 Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted
Accounting Principles 2003'
Patrick R. Delaney, Barry J. Epstein, Ralph Nach, Susan Weiss Budak
Wiley Publishers
ISBN 0-471-22719-6

It is, of course, pretty detailed, but it's helped me a lot with my
understanding of how certain accounting principles are supposed to be
applied.

Definitely not bathroom reading. ;)

--
Matthew Vanecek