Inserting transactions into Gnucash from a script?

Michael J. Barillier mbarilli at midsouth.rr.com
Tue Jul 15 19:21:23 CDT 2003

Hi, new to the list, blahblahblah.  If this is on a FAQ somewhere, my
apologies.

I've written a Perl script to pull a list of new transactions from my
bank.  I'd like to run this nightly under cron and push the
transactions into Gnucash from the script, but I can't find any
documentation on a Perl/Guile/etc API or utility that would do an
import of data from outside the GUI.  Any ideas?

--
Michael J. Barillier
Registered Linux user #125310 <http://counter.li.org/>