gnucash-1.8.4: 2 fatals, 1 log failure so far (FreeBSD-5.1-CURRENT)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 21 12:20:17 CDT 2003

Chris Shenton <chris at shenton.org> writes:

> Gnucash runs for me, it just starts up rather slowly -- maybe looking
> all over the place for libraries, I'm not sure.  Then it dies when I
> ask for help or try to print. Haven't tried other functions yet besides
> entering some transactions.

What version of GnuCash are you using?  What version of guile?
The help code goes through GtkHTML, and printing goes through
gnome-print.  I suspect a freebsd/ports issue.