gnucash-1.8.4: 2 fatals, 1 log failure so far (FreeBSD-5.1-CURRENT)

Chris Shenton chris at shenton.org
Tue Jul 22 10:35:51 CDT 2003

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> What version of GnuCash are you using?  What version of guile?
> The help code goes through GtkHTML, and printing goes through
> gnome-print.  I suspect a freebsd/ports issue.

chris at PECTOPAH<101> pkg_info -c 'gnucash*'
Information for gnucash-1.8.4:
Information for gnucash-docs-1.8.1:

chris at PECTOPAH<102> pkg_info -c 'guile*'
Information for guile-1.6.4_2:
Information for guile-gtk-0.31:

I expect it's a ports problem as well but gnucash uses so many other
packages I'm not clueful enough to know where to begin., and I'm not
(wittingly) a GNOME user.  If there's some diagnostic work I can do to
locate the problem, point me at it and I'll give it a try.

Thanks.