UK company VAT account structure, updated

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Tue Jul 22 15:25:04 CDT 2003

Derek Atkins wrote:
> No, contributed XEAs will be part of the "File -> New File" hierarchy
> druid list of accounts..

Sure, naturally.

I wasn't going to put the actual XEA file in the appendix, just the
instructions, explanation, etc, on using it.

For example, here in Brazil the layout of a business's chart of accounts
is prescribed by law, you have no choice.  So, I was going to make an
XEA for the layout, which would be available from the "File -> New File"
area, as always.  But, to explain all the various accounts, how to use
them, etc, I was hoping to use an appendix.  Because, there is a lot of
strangeness that needs explaining.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil