step-by-step guide on setting up small business accounting

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 23 18:57:09 CDT 2003

had you read through the archives, you would have noticed:

        http://www.aerospacesoftware.com/linuxhowtos.html

Also, there is work going on right now to add better Business
Documentation to the GnuCash docs.  As always with opensource,
the features exist before the docs.  :)

-derek