UK company VAT account structure, updated

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Thu Jul 24 17:02:31 CDT 2003

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> Jon Lapham <lapham at extracta.com.br> writes:
>
>> I created "Appendix D: contributed account heirarchies" and put the
>> text from Vincent's original email in section 1.
>>
>> Is everyone happy with that?  Vincent, is that okay?  Derek, is this
>> the right way to go about explaining contributed xeas?
>
> No, contributed XEAs will be part of the "File -> New File" hierarchy
> druid list of accounts..

In that case, shouldn't the descriptions of any files that are
distributed with gnucash be included in the description of File -> New
File rather than in the appendix? The appendix would be a good place to
describe files that are not distributed with gnucash, but are
nonetheless useful.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD