problem with overrides script in 1.8.4 from fink

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 5 17:34:24 CDT 2003

This is strange, because guile16 should install a "guile-1.6"
binary (or at least an appropriate symlink).

The overrides issue pointing to guile-1.6 is a fink-specific
patch so you should contact the fink maintainer..

-derek