[pr_paru@yahoo.com: HELP]

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Wed Jun 11 22:13:37 CDT 2003

forwarded message to gnucash-user at gnucash.org

----- Forwarded message from Parvathy Periyakaruppan <pr_paru at yahoo.com> -----

From: Parvathy Periyakaruppan <pr_paru at yahoo.com>
Subject: HELP
To: gnucash-user-owner at lists.gnucash.org

I have the following doubts in GNU cash:

1.  Is there any option to view the entries either
monthwise or yearwise?

2.  Can I save only the account heads from one file to
another?  Can this copying be done with the respective
account balances also?

3.  How do I find out the billwise amount pending from
the accounts receivable (This is in case of multiple
invoices raised by the same supplier and part payments
being made for different invoices)

4.  Is it possible to carry forward the balances of
one financial year to another file for entries of the
next financial year

Kindly clarify these doubts

Regards,
Parvathy