More transaction report troubles ...

Chris Gentle gentlec at hiwaay.net
Mon Jun 16 21:24:10 CDT 2003

I am having another transaction report problem involving split
transactions.  It may be related to the bug report I filed a couple
of weeks ago, bug id 113461 which was fixed by Derek.

It seems that when I generate a transaction report to total up an
expense, this month's groceries for example, the amounts that show
up on each line are the total amount of each transaction, not the
amount of the item within the split.  Instead of giving me the total
amount I've spent on groceries, it gives me the total of all
transactions that have "groceries" as a split item.  Not exactly
what I was expecting.

Can anyone verify this?  Am I doing something wrong?  I'm using
gnucash 1.8.4.

Thanks!

--
Chris